|Is it safer for who behind what wire?
No one is safe in Iraq!
- How many of these contractors were all on the same convoy when attacked by Insurgents?
- How many were shot by insurgents?
- How many still have the bullets inside their person due to AIG refusing to pay to have the bullet
removed (cheap asses)
- Which ones are family members standing in for their loved one who was killed by insurgents?
- How many are being denied medical treatment under the Defense Base Act?
- How many suffer from PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) ?
- If you don't know the answer to these question, maybe you should ask yourself why?
- Do you know which contractor is an American Contractor?
- Which one is a TCN (Third Country National) slave labor?
- Now which one's are Iraqi's working on our government contract
on military base?
- Which one could be an insurgent waiting to kill you?
- Do you know the difference?
Looking at the picture below. again
Looking at the picture's below can you tell....